Readers' Favorite Posts

Friday, January 17, 2014

DBMIP Is Now On Facebook!!!

Good news!  You can now get Don't Bother Me…I'm Procrastinating updates on Facebook.  Make sure to visit my new site at https://www.facebook.com/dontbothermeimprocrastinating and like the page.  While you're at it, make sure you share the page with all of your friends too!  I would really like that.  ☺

If you arrive at this Facebook page, you're in the right place!

While you're at it, you might as well follow me on Twitter.  My twitter name is #DontBotherMeIP.  I already have quite a few posts there.

I want to make sure you get all of the up to date information on my blog posts. And between Twitter and Facebook, you should be covered.  I'll be looking forward to seeing my numbers of followers grow.

No comments:

Post a Comment